We’re looking for motivated, positive individuals to join our team of sales associates.
Our sales associates are the first line of customer service for Inspirations. They are responsible for providing the extraordinary store experience we are known for while helping our customers find the products that provide perfect fit and function for their dance classes and performance needs. They may not have work experience, but demonstrate the right attitude and life experience to be an asset to our team.
Associates also assist the management team “back stage” in executing the tasks to keep our customers inspired each time they shop with us, including but not limited to:
- Unpacking delivery boxes
- Pulling products for online orders
- Keeping the sales floor looking great
- Assisting the managers with special projects
The right people for our team are:
- Confident, extroverted and love working in a motivated goal oriented team.
- Looking for an opportunity to contribute in a team environment.
- Have an eye for details and masterful at multi-tasking.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Cool using computers and learning new software.
- Able to lift boxes under 20 pounds.
- In love with the arts, and ideally have some experience with dance.
We are looking for team members to work through the entire dance season, starting late July for an average of 15+ hours per week (late afternoons/weekend hours).
Eligible candidates must be available to be scheduled for:
- Monday and Thursday evenings (September - May)
- All day Saturdays (September - May)
- The paid group trainings late July
- Additional day and evening hours August 1 - September 30
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Fill out the easy online application below and we'll be in touch!