We’re a dancewear retailer in Canada with a strong online e-commerce presence, selling dance products from coast to coast. We’re looking for a key team member to manage in-store inventory in our point-of-sale system, and create useful and accurate product listings online.
With a 13,000 sq ft retail store and warehouse in Kitchener, Ontario, Inspirations is Canada’s largest dance retailer. Our Inventory and Product Data Manager ensures that the products that dancers are looking for are in-stock and can easily be found in-store and on our website.
Be a part of an exciting team of Canadian women in the dancewear industry, and make a difference for aspiring dancers across the country who need quality clothing for their dance training. Work hand-in-hand with our different departments, retail, sales, marketing and fulfillment to help improve our ability to reach and service our customers.
Our Managers are people who possess skills for leadership and a passion for teamwork, are problem solvers and real-talkers with a take-initiative attitude. If you are energetic, have a drive for results, and the ability to lead and influence, you'll fit in with our awesome team.
Our Inventory and Product Data Manager cares for our product database and makes sure it is up-to-date, and reflected accurately in our POS system and online, so that our products are available in-store and online on various channels. They also make sure that our online product listings are optimized for customers and search engines.
- Make purchase orders for our suppliers and receive product deliveries.
- Ensure the accuracy of deliveries and of on-hand inventory.
- Create product listings for our in-store POS, as well as for our E-commerce websites/channels.
- For online product listings, optimize text and image quality to help customers as much as possible, while keeping search engines like Google in mind with good SEO practices.
- Assist in the fulfillment of orders and general website maintenance.
This position requires:
- A high level of skill in writing and communication.
- Following systems to ensure accuracy and complete work in data entry.
- A highly motivated, independent execution of work.
- Proactive communication and collaboration with team members and managers.
- Working in the warehouse in Kitchener 30-40 hours a week.
Any experience in using the Lightspeed Onsite POS and/or managing products in Shopify is an asset.
As our team is highly entrepreneurial and the retail climate in Canada is changing rapidly, it is likely that this position will evolve over time to reflect changes in the market and to leverage opportunities as they present themselves. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to maintain the consistency of processes, while still having the flexibility to change quickly.
To apply send your resumé with a cover letter by email to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.