Inspirations is Reopening May 28th
We missed all your 😃 smiling faces, and are truly looking forward to in-store visits again, even if it'll be a little different from before.
New COVID-19 Safety Procedures
To be sure to keep everyone safe, we are practising health and safety precautions, and easing back into in-store shopping as we all become accustomed to the new normal. Please keep in mind that anything new we are doing is in place to ensure the safety of our Inspirations’ family of customers and employees.
Limited In-Store Shopping Hours Starting May 28
For the time-being, we will be open for in-store shopping
- Mondays from 12pm to 6pm
- Thursdays from 12pm to 6pm
- Saturdays from 11am to 3pm
Note: We're also available to take phone orders weekdays from 10 to 5pm.
Our COVID-19 Safety Measures Include:
- Thermal temperature screening for our team before each shift.
- Acrylic shields at all cash stations.
- Contactless payment of debit or credit cards.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations and encouraging all staff and customers to use it upon entering the store.
- All team members and customers over the age of 8 years old will wear non-medical face coverings.
(If you don't have a face covering, we will offer disposable or reusable face coverings for a small fee.)
- A limit of the total number of customers in the store at one time, and, asking that as few people as possible accompany the dancer being fit into the store.
- A personal shopping experience for our customers to ensure merchandise is touched by as few people as possible before being tried on. How this will work is, your group will be escorted to a sitting area that is cleaned after each customer visit. This will allow your whole group to comfortably social distance from all other customers. To shop, you'll stay in the sitting area while the staff bring products to you to determine which items to try on.
- Only two of the four change rooms will be accessible at a time, and will be cleaned between customers.
- Products tried on or returned will be isolated for 24 hours before being added back into stock.
- Increased cleaning/sanitizing in high-touch areas and after each customer visit.
We look forward to seeing you soon, and of course you can call or email and order, or shop online 24/7. We're offering free delivery and free curbside pick up with phone, email and web orders. Please see our website for additional details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Our Store Hours?
We will be operating on reduced days and hours. For the most up to date information, please see our store hours page.
How Are We Keeping Employees and Customers Safe?
The health and safety of our customers, employees and dance communities is our top priority. We are following all guidance from health authorities to ensure the safest shopping experience possible. We are continually reassessing these measures and adjusting.
What Will It Be Like Shopping?
We will be limiting the number of shoppers, so there may be a line outside, or a wait just inside the door. You will be asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer, For the initial stages of reopening, Inspirations staff will be offering a personal shopping experience when you come in the store. Instead of your browsing throughout the store, we will bring product options to you. Our commitment is to have as few people as possible touch product that dancers may be trying on. This is the method we feel most comfortable and confident in ensuring safety and customer satisfaction. We'll also be isolating any items that have been tried on for 24 hours, so it's important to determine the products that the dancer is most interested in, so that the rest of the items are still available for other customers.
Are We Accepting Cash?
At this time we are not accepting cash. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Are We Offering Curbside Pick Up?
Yes, we are offering contactless curbside pick up for online orders, phone orders and email orders. Please see our curbside pick-up page for details.
What is Curbside Pick Up?
Contactless Curbside Pickup is a way for customers to pick up their online, phone and email orders while following the strictest social distancing, or zero-contact procedures. It allows us to remain connected to our customers, providing the best of our product offerings, while maintaining full safety measures. For more information see our curbside pick up page.
Can You Shop Online and Pick Up In-Store?
No. We have moved to contactless curbside pick up instead of in-store pickup due to COVID-19.
What About Pointe Shoe Fittings?
Please see our pointe shoe fitting page for details on pointe shoe fittings.
What is Our Return Policy During COVID-19?
Returning Pre-pandemic Purchases
Purchases made in-store from Feb 25 - March 18 or anything purchased online/curbside pick up during shutdown up to May 25, can be returned until June 10.
If you purchased an item in this time frame and you wish to return, please email email@example.com with your invoice number and the list of items to return for additional instructions and details before coming to the store.
New Return Policy Starting May 28, 2020
We have a temporary return policy due to Covid-19 - The return policy for in store is different from online shipment and curbside pick up.
In-Store Purchases Starting May 28
All in-store purchases are final sale. Due to the enhanced safety, cleaning and service protocols any purchase in-store cannot be returned.
For this reason, if your dancer is unable to come in with you to the store, we kindly ask that you shop our website, or call or email in an order for curbside pick up. You will receive an email from us when your order is ready, and your order can be picked up Monday through Friday, from 11am to 4pm.
Curbside Pick Up and Online Orders
The following is applicable to orders that are placed by email, telephone or online order for shipment or curbside pick up:
Regular priced shoes and bodywear can be returned for refund within 21 days of purchase when in unused original condition with tags attached.
The following items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned:
- All shoes worn with bare feet (FootUndeez, Dance Paws, all turning shoes)
- All tights
- Custom made or special order items
- Gift items
- Hair accessories
- Holiday seasonal items
- Markdown merchandise (with prices ending in .67)
- Training tools
- Undergarments (bodystocking and bras included)
We are requesting no returns be brought into the store, and all returns be done through curbside drop off only. Please see our curbside pick up and drop off page for more information.
Specifically, How Are We Keeping Our Retail Staff Safe?
Our safety of our staff is critical to us, and we have enacted the following enhanced safety protocols:
- staggered lunches;
- staggered work stations to maintain physical distancing;
- frequent disinfecting/sanitization of equipment;
- increased hand washing.
We are continually reassessing these measures as information becomes available from health authorities.
How Can You Contact Our Customer Service Team?
We are dedicated to assisting our customers and are available through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 519-743-6699 ext 3.
You're also welcome to send us a message on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/InspirationsDancewearCanada/
We are experiencing higher than normal volumes, so you should expect to possibly experience a delay in receiving a response. However, please be assured that we are answering all inquiries as quickly as possible. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.