Start with the Size Chart
You can find our size chart for Apolla Shocks here, along with some great tips below.
Additional Sizing Tips
Below are some great tips for finding the best for for each type of Apolla Shock. If you are still unsure of your size, please visit, call or email us with your questions.
The Alpha Shock
Alpha Fit vs Infinite Fit
The Alpha Shock is a snug toe fit and the Infinite Shock has a freedom toe fit.
If a dancer has a very wide foot and is on the top end of the size range listed, you may choose to go up a size in the Alpha Shock
For example, if you are a size 7.5 - 8.0 with a very wide foot, you may be more comfortable in a size Large Alpha Shock instead of the size Medium. Note: This wide-foot tip is for the Alpha Shock only.
The Performance Shock
The Performance Shock is the “Goldilocks” Shock fit: More sleek and snug in the toes than the Infinite and more freedom fit than the Alpha. The Performance Shock is 'just right' in the middle of the two others.
At the Top of Your Size Range?
If you are at the top of the size range and like more room in your toes or have very wide feet you may be more comfortable in the next size up.
At the Bottom of Your Size Range?
If you are at the bottom of the size range and have very thin feet and/or very petite bone structure, you may be more comfortable in the size down.
The Infinite Shock
For the Infinite Shock sizing, foot size, narrowness and age may change the size.
You may consider selecting one size smaller in the Infinite Shock if you:
- are at the low end of a size range;
- are younger than 13 years of age;
- are very petite for your age;
- have a more narrow foot than average for your size.
- an 11-year-old who wears a size 6 shoe would choose a size Small Infinite instead of a Medium (based on the size chart);
- a 16-year-old who wears size 6 shoes and has average leg and foot size would choose the recommended size Medium.
- a 16-year-old size 6 with a very narrow foot will likely be more comfortable in a size Small.
Inspirations Dancewear is Canada's Dancewear Superstore™, with our 13,000 sq ft Canadian retail store and warehouse full of year-round, in-stock dancewear.
Not sure where to start?
Check out our